This 800-fill goose down jacket is a super packable, year-round staple.
The General’s Down, an 800-fill goose down jacket with tough, ripstop exterior, is a staple in the Flylow line. It’ll undoubtedly become a fixture in your coat collection, too. On breezy fall days, you’ll wear this puffy while walking the dog. On late summer camping trips, you’ll don it sipping whiskey around the campfire. And on those ice-cold winter days, you’ll stuff this down hoody under your hardshell as an insulating midlayer—it’s packable and compressible enough to layer with comfortably and even stuffs into its own pocket for the road. Underarm vents and a breathable, matte-finish fabric keep you from overheating.
- Ultra-light 20D polyester ripstop S/G Lite™ fabric
- 800-fill Power Goose Down
- 100% nylon
- Wind and water-resistant
- RDS Down Certified
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 3 pockets (1 internal)
- Self-stowing inner pocket (makes a pillow)
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- 6-inch underarm vents