Not your gutless fish. Travis has juiced up this Jackson Hole resort slasher into an apex all terrain tech shred predator. A long floaty nose combined with a powerful poppy contact maximizing short radius “Whale Tail Technology”. A tight 7m trench gougin sidecut. Wide enough to allow you to really put it on a hardpack rail with no toe drag and float pillows like a dream but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long. Take it to AK, drop BC pillow stacks or blow minds at the home resort all season. A mammal to eat all fish. TR. Award winning!
- VOLUME SHIFTED, RIDE THIS BOARD 3-6 CM SHORTER THAN YOUR NORMAL BOARD.
- DREAM DIRECTIONAL SHAPE AND CONTOUR FOR WHAT TRAVIS CALLS FUN
- APEX FREERIDE POW RIPPER MEETS RESORT SLASHING DAILY DRIVER
- FLOATY NOSE, TIGHT SIDECUT, MAXIMUM POWER TAIL
- Travis and Mervin will be donating a portion of the sale of each Orca snowboard to the www.orcaconservancy.org in support of their efforts to prevent the extinction of the Salish Sea’s Southern Resident Killer Whales. #betheirvoice
- BOARD ART BY: Mike Parillo (@mikeparillo)
- C2X Technology – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Medium - Stiff Flex – Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Sintered Knife Cut Base
Magne-Traction® – Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.