It is difficult to improve a harness like the EXO, but the development of the ECLIPSE has taught us a lot and we have used this experience to redesign our star harness.
We applied Adaptive Shell Technology to the EXO model to provide better support, reduced weight and increased durability.
Thanks to a stiffer center area, the EXO 2.0 shell supports a large part of the back. However, it allows greater freedom of movement thanks to its different levels of rigidity, especially its flexible outline.
The soft part of the EXO 2.0 is built in one "Single foam". The single foam doesn’t absorb any water, so the harness stays light and comfy once in the water.
EXO 2.0 differs from the ECLIPSE by:
Its OUTLINE :
- The EXO is a little higher/wider, for a snugger fit.
- The ECLIPSE is lower/narrower, for greater freedom of movement.
Its CONSTRUCTION :
- The EXO uses Single Foam, a lighter and waterproof technology.
- The ECLIPSE uses Gel Foam, a more comfortable technology.
Its WAISTBELT :
- The EXO uses an elastic waistbelt, which is more adaptable and flexible.
- The ECLIPSE uses a neoprene waistbelt, which provides a close contact with the harness.