Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever. Equipped with a narrower waist, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker – Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Shape: True Tip Technology – By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a tapered shape that further reduces weight, Nordica increase the playfulness and maneuverability while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel.
- Core: Performance Wood + Balsa Core
- Laminates: Terrain Specific Metal – Titanal shapes designed to provide both power and playfulness where you need it.
- Sidewalls: Full Sidewall Construction
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.