Charge the waves. Aiming at Dedicated wave riders. Made to ride waves, without or with straps, it provides amazing drive for the easiest bottom turns to top turns transition possible. The rocker, outline and rail shape is inspired from pure high performance surfboards and will let you focus 100% on your wave riding so you can simply go where you want on the wave. The Rocker is fairly high with a constant curve for precise and incisive turns, the outline works in combination with the rocker to provide great response to feel input.
- Made by actual kiters and surfers in Portugal, our construction really sets the Reedin boards apart from anything else on the market.
- Starting with most important part of the board: The XPS core is a high density EPS core that will prevent dents and with the added U stringer makes the board virtually unbreakable.
- The skin of the board is made with our infused Soric sandwich construction: The infusion ensures that we use the exact ratio fiber/resin for the best durability and minimum weight while the Soric adds and extra layer of reinforcement for unparallel impacts resistance.
- The Carbon stringer on the bottom provides superior reflex for when getting out of a turn or simply riding straight.
The result is a board that has the light weight and perfect flex pattern of a high performance Surfboard with the strength that dedicated Kite-surfing demands.
- XPS core: Exclusive closed Cell waterproof EPS core made in Europe
- Infused Soric sandwich : Infusion allows for the perfect ratio fiber to resin for maximum strength, while the Soric ads and extra layer of resistance to impact
- U stringer : Uniquely made Stringer for added solidity and better flex than the old school wood stringer.
- Carbon stringer on bottom : Added response when loading your board.
- Reedin Corduroy and Square pattern pads: maximum grip and comfort.
- Reedin Thruster fins with Futures® boxes. Specifically designed for high speed riding with trailing fin shorter than side fins for added looseness in top turns.
Made in Portugal by actual kiters and surfers